Saturday 1 August 2009

Craftwerk




On Saturday I visited Craftwerk at St Aloysius Social Club to find lots of nice things.
Visiting such crafty fairs is always my favorite as you can buy direct see and the face behind the work, although I always get to shy to talk to anyone...
I really went to get my mitts on some of Julia Pott and Gemma Correll's work, but there were lots of other treats too.
I was very pleased to stumble across Helen Friel, a paper engineer/illustrator, whose little books and cards were so beautiful, I had to buy one. Amazingly she has just graduated too, which made my heart sink a bit...anyway, take a peek at her website and her etsy shop.

I also picked up a flyer for a monthly event that goes on at the same venue, a jumble sale!
Set up by Wills Moody, it has become quite the event. Huzzah for jumble sales.

No comments: