Friday 5 November 2010

In other news....


Almost every week my outfits get photographed at Broadway market by various magazines and blogs, but sadly, due to my hideously awkward nature, I have never actually made it into a feature due to my constant camera-shy habits that include grimacing, blinking, looking at the floor or slouching....

I would like to say thank you to talanted and patient Vanessa Jackman for being the first photographer to persevere with me, and take a lovely picture of yours truly at London Fashion Week. Hooray!
Check out her website of lovely stylish ladies.....

DATES FOR YOUR DIARY!

As well as being at Broadway Market every Saturday 9-4, I will be at these Christmas Fairs:

Handmade Winchester...Saturday 13th November 11am- 5pm
Winchester Guild Hall

BUST Christmas Craftacular...Sunday 28th November 12pm- 6pm
York Hall, Bethnal Green, London

We Make Christmas Wonderland...Saturday 4th December 11am- 5pm
Chelsea Town Hall, Kings Road, London

Of Cabbages & Kings Christmas Market...Saturday 11th December 11am- 5pm
St Mary's Crypt, Upper Street, London

Shop handmade this Christmas! xxx


1 comment:

thea said...

you look sylish and lovely - don't be shy in future - it's clear you're photogenic :)


thea.
xx

spoonfulzine