Friday 15 June 2012

The Diamond Jubilee.


Well it's been a long time since my last post, but things have been very busy running up to the Jubilee! My Royal candles have been selling quicker than I can make them at Broadway Market, and to mark the wondrous occasion I was asked to have a stall at the Diamond Jubilee Festival at Battersea Park. 
The atmosphere was still marvellous despite the rain, and I would like to say thank you to all the lovely customers and friends who kept me going throughout the day, I was stuffed with cucumber sandwiches and cheese and pineapple sticks, and the candles were still selling even when they were eventually sat in puddles on my stall! I loved seeing so many of my favourite sellers there, including Hunted and Stuffed and many others in the excellently curated Vintage Village, Elle and the Pocket Belles, and my favourite Brass Roots kept me moving around with their jazzy music.
Hemingway and team did an incredible job putting on such an amazing event for 90, 000 people, I'm very sad that I cant make it to their Vintage Festival this year...

1 comment:

Olga Bogoroditskaya said...

I read your blog! Very interesting! Thank you! Good luck! Olga.