Friday 30 September 2011

*Fair Dates*



This is a highly organised and informative post for me, but just so you know exactly where to find me up until Christmas for all your stationery needs, here is the current calendar:

Christmas Fair Calendar 2011:

Sat 5th November: Broadway Market

Sat 12th November: Broadway Market

Sat 19th November: Broadway Market

Sat 26th November: Broadway Market

Sun 27th November: BUST Christmas Craftacular, York Hall, Bethnal Green

Sat 3rd December: Broadway Market

Sun 4th December: Lovely Merchants, Camden

Sat 10th December: Broadway Market

Sat 17th December: Broadway Market

Sat 24th December *CHRISTMAS EVE*: Broadway Market

How exciting! I will have lots of marvellous Christmas treats this year for you all too. Hope to see you all there.

In the meantime, please enjoy this image of the cats. I think it's my favourite.

No comments: